Alright, I got a lot of stuff done *FREER* so I thought about opening a new batch of digital commissions! 8D
Here are the prices and some examples of my work in the styles I have in mind. The styles might differ a liiiiittle bit as some of these pictures are older, but I'll definitely always do my best with commissionwork.
Commissions are open as long as I announce otherwise 8D
Cell-shaded picturesBusts $15, max 1 character[link]
< newest exampleFull body $25, max 3 characters, extra characters +$10 each[link][link][link][link]
+ a new thing, something smaller...'Mini' poses, $10, max 1 character, no background[link][link][link]
(you'll receive the pic in the size of the first two examples)
more pics can be found in my gallery [link]
- Prices include simple backgrounds, such as snow, clouds, one colour, texture etc.! I'm not doing complicated backgrounds this time, sorry.
- Paypal only at the moment
And here are my policies:What do I draw?
- I'm willing/able to draw many things, mostly animals/creatures. I'm however not a master at drawing people/humans, but I have drawn anthros before.
- I will not draw fanart of copyrighted characters (your friends characters etc. are however fine), porn/outright sexual material, sorry. But tame stuff/romance is fine.
- as the artist I have the right to refuse from doing something I'm not comfortable with at all but if you're unsure, feel free to inquire if what you have in mind is ok! : )How do I work?
- If you are interested, send me a note
and tell me what you'd like me to draw. I recommend providing me with good enough references so as to minimalize any errors with the design of the character/s. If you have some certain expressions/poses in mind, tell me about them! You can of course give me free hands, but even so I'd gladly hear some info on the character/s and of their personality etc. : )
- after getting the information I need, I'll start working on the sketch.
- I'll send you the sketch to be approved, and after approving of the sketch I'll give you my paypal address. When sending your payment, please tell me the email address you're sending it from or drop a note with your name in the transaction so I can recognise you.
- After receiving the payment (or possibly earlier) I'll start working on the colouring and send you the finished picture when it's done
- I can't say for sure how long it takes me to complete a picture, but I don't want to make people wait TOO long. This kind of pictures are still relatively fast (or at least faster do draw than more realistic stuff) though. You are free to ask how I'm doing with the picture, but please don't do so every day or so or rush me all the time, that won't help. If you have a deadline in mind, we can discuss it when you commission me.
- You will receive the picture in a smaller version and in a bigger version (at 300dpi) for printing etc.
- we can discuss the copyrights, but my basic rule is that you're not allowed to sell the picture forward
- if something's unclear, drop me a note! I'll gladly answer your questions
- oh and lastly, please save both our times and contact me only if you're seriously interested, I really dislike it when I have done the sketch and the the other person just drops off : (
anyway, thanks for reading!